Special Funding Opportunity
Click here to learn more »
Starting August 2023
Unless otherwise noted, all positions are Full-time and require at least a 4-year degree.
- Secondary Curriculum and Instruction Coordinator
- Grade 1 Classroom Teacher
- English as an Academic Language (EAL) Teacher
- Teacher assistants (must be a high-school graduate)
- Secondary English
- High School Math
- K8 Librarian
- K8 Art Teacher (can be part-time)
All applicants must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ, believing that a relationship with God is made possible through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ and not by personal merit or effort.
Teaching applicants must have a four-year university degree. A valid teaching certificate from their home country is preferred. Select the link to gain greater insight into our Teaching Standards.
All international staff raise some of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization. However, the school provides the following financial support.
- GDQ teacher housing allowance. Depending on the apartment, this covers the majority of the cost of renting an apartment.
- GDQ travel allowance.This helps make it possible for teachers to fly back to their home country once a year.
- College debt reduction. We partner with an organization that reduces college debt for teachers that make a long-term commitment.
- Master’s degree tuition assistance. Through our agreement with ACSI, GDQ teachers completing qualifying Master’s degrees may qualify to receive financial assistance.
Language requirement for non-native English-speaking applicants
- CEFR minimum C1 (tested and certified). C2 is preferable.
- IELTS 7 or above on the academic test, not the general training test (tested and certified).
- TOEFL iBT 110-120 (tested and certified).
Get in touch with us
To submit an initial enquiry email us at email@example.com
If you would like to submit an application, download the application by clicking HERE.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Josh at +355 68.405.5849 from 7am-2pm ET.
- Chris Bowers, Lynchburg, Virginia, GDQ Student Alumni, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autumn Joy Thompson, Arkansas, GDQ Student Alumni, email@example.com, text anytime 10am-6pm CT
- Wayne Lynch, South Florida, GDQ Advisory Group member, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Passerine, Denver, GDQ Teacher Alumni, recruitment@gdqschool.
- Carolyn Eshelmen, Philadelphia, GDQ Teacher Alumni, email@example.com
- Ben Hosaflook, Atlanta, GDQ Student Alumni firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zeke Swift, Cincinnati, GDQ Advisory Group member email@example.com