Monday through Thursday are designated uniform days for K-8. Uniform shirts may be purchased directly from GDQ school.
The GDQ school uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy GDQ logo polo shirt (short- or long-sleeved)
- Burgundy or black GDQ logo hooded sweater or hooded jacket (non-uniform jackets should not be worn over school uniform while in the building. The burgundy GDQ shirt must be under the GDQ hooded sweater/jacket)
- Bluejeans or Plain (solid color) black or tan trousers or shorts. Girls may choose to wear plain jean, black or tan skirts or skorts.
Please note the following items:
- Jeans that are faded, cut off, or have fashion holes are not acceptable.
- Any type of athletic legwear (track suit / sweat suit bottoms, leggings, or jogging bottoms) are not acceptable on uniform days (excepting K-2 on PE days)
- On colder days students will need to layer their clothing. The uniform must be on top.
- Coats, hats, gloves or other non-uniform items should not be worn over the school uniform while in the school building. Teachers will use discretion regarding this depending on the temperature of the room.
- Please write your child’s name or initials in all logo wear. This will make it easier to find the proper owner when misplaced clothing items are brought to the front office.
You will find a selection of shirts available at the K8 front office.