GDQ International Christian School provides a unique learning environment for international living in Tirana, Albania It is expected that students enrolled at GDQ International Christian School will gain an excellent all-around education and acquire a God-honoring Christian worldview in order to become adults who, in the words of the school’s vision statement, have maximum influence for the glory of God in their lifetime.
We expect that students leaving GDQ will:
- Be prepared and equipped for their next phase in life, including appreciating lifelong learning, applying knowledge, thinking critically and communicating effectively. (Intellectual)
- Understand they are created in God’s image and, therefore, make healthy choices in relation to living an active, healthy lifestyle, and knowing how to deal with stress in their lives. (Physical)
- Have healthy relationships across cultures, applying biblical values with their peers, adults, and authority, both in a face-to-face and online context. (Social)
- Have clearly heard the Gospel and be able to differentiate the Christian faith from other worldviews. Lord willing, the students will be followers of Christ, growing in their relationship with God, serving others, and actively sharing the Gospel. (Spiritual)
- Have an understanding of their emotions, being able to react and communicate them to others in a healthy and wise way. (Emotional)