GDQ International Christian School exists to provide a Christ-centred, academically enriching, international education primarily for the children of evangelical Protestant missionaries in Albania.
Educating international children to have maximum influence for the glory of God in their lifetime.
As a community, we love God through
- Worshipping Him
- Loving, studying and applying His Word
- Preaching and living out the Gospel
- Caring for what God has created
As a community, we love others by
- Showing kindness, trust and respect in relationships within community and across cultures
- Speaking the truth in love, taking ownership for our actions and seeking to forgive one another
- Confronting wrongdoing and actions that threaten the safety of our community
As a community, strive toward pursuing excellence through
- Helping others further improve and reach their potential
- Celebrating spiritual and character growth
- Fostering students’ academic achievement