Opportunities for the upcoming school year
- Project Manager (to begin immediately)
- Middle School Dean of Academics (starting August 2021)
- K12 Music Teacher (starting January 2021)
- Middle School Science Teacher (starting August 2020)
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher (starting August 2020)
- K12 Guidance Counselor (starting August 2020)
- Chaplain/Youth Pastor
All applicants must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ, believing that a relationship with God is made possible through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ and not by personal merit or effort.
Teaching applicants must have a four-year university degree. A valid teaching certificate from their home country is preferred. Select the link to gain greater insight into our Teaching Standards.
All international staff raise the majority of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization.
Language requirement for non-native English speaking applicants
- CEFR minimum C1 (tested and certified). C2 is preferable.
- IELTS 7 or above on the academic test, not the general training test (tested and certified).
- TOEFL iBT 110-120 (tested and certified).
To submit an initial enquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit an application, download the application by clicking HERE.
We look forward to hearing from you.